Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year! 

Aren't the holidays are wonderful? A time of giving and receiving. A time with friends and family. And best of all a time of excuses to indulge in all kinds of tasty treats and scrumptious delights. After all, the holidays only come around once a year! Did you indulge until you bulged?  Did you, by chance, make a New Year's Resolution and promise yourself you'd shed some extra pounds? 
As we enter the New Year I think back to the day I sat with my friend at a local pub and she declared that she was going to stared a diet on the 2nd of January. Ugh! I knew that if she lost weight, and I didn't, then I'd be turning green with envy. So I decided to join her.  I began to research the fastest, easiest way to lose the extra pounds and learned about our body's natural way of burning fat - a process called ketosis. By choosing the right foods I immediately lost 6 pounds and then steadily lost 30 more! And I didn't have to eat things like grapefruit and plain toast.  I never thought I'd see the day I would weigh the same as I did on my wedding day, but I have seen it and rejoiced! 
Ketones Aren't From Motown - A Weight Loss Success Story is my story of how I lost over 35 pounds by eating things like Eggs Benedict and Chocolate Covered Strawberries.  My eBook contains Low Carb, Gluten Free recipes and an easy to follow, step by step plan.  In the book I tell you the science behind the process without getting too in complex, and share my experience in a humorous way.  If I can do this, so can you! You can have your own weight loss success story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this please leave a comment to encourage others to read it!