Saturday, December 27, 2014

Three Cheese Portabella Pizza - 7 Days to Christmas!



Three Cheese Portabella Pizza


2 steak size portabella mushrooms 
1/2 cup pizza sauce 
1/2 cup feta cheese
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup shredded cheddar
2 Tbsp olive oil

Wish the photo turned out better because this is one of my favorite gluten free alternatives and it's really good! 
Preheat oven to 375.  Remove stem and set aside. Gently scrape black fins from inside mushroom caps. Rinse well.  Brush inside of each mushroom cap with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, wash stem and chop for use as pizza topping. Remove caps from oven, spread each with 1/4 cup pizza sauce (I use Ragu Homestyle) and top each with half the cheeses and chopped stems . Bake an additional 20 minutes.  Serves two.

Calories 492
Carbs 10.5
Fats 25
Proteins 1

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this recipe. Are all your recipes where there's baking involved, at 350 degrees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cook these at 375 but yes, the majority of what I cook is at 350. Have I forgotten to say what I'm cooking things at? That adds a challenge, doesn't it! Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this please leave a comment to encourage others to read it!