Friday, December 19, 2014

Welcome to Got2bGood2Yourself!


“Got 2 B Good” This is my mantra.

Welcome to Got2bGood2Yourself!  There are a lot of good blogs to chose from so I appreciate you tuning in and checking out what I have to say.  I'd like to talk about ways to be good to ourselves, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.  Recently I've been having a battle between my will and my body. Sometimes it's my stomach and tastebuds that are at war - am I really hungry or do I just want to munch on something? Other times my tongue wants to lash out but my brain is fighting the urge! Many days my body's telling me to, 'take it easy' but my mind is reminding me of the benefits of exercise.  During all these trials I have found a common thread - a common phrase I tell myself: Got2bGood!

When I’m fighting the urge to say something I shouldn't, I tell myself, “You’ve got to be good.”
When I’m forcing myself to get up and exercise I chant, “You’ve to be good!”
When I want to have 'just a little bit more', I remind myself, “You’ve GOT to be good!”

Sound familiar? It’s not easy being good but the payoffs are big. I keep reminding myself of that! After all, if we're going to make any progress in life we're going to have to be ‘good’ and make the best choices for ourselves, and those we love, even if it’s not what we want 'in the moment'. Can anyone relate? Join me as I explore various topics life presents and together we can encourage one another 2 b good to ourselves and others.





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this please leave a comment to encourage others to read it!