Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Kathleen's Ham & Egg Bake



Kathleen's Ham & Egg Bake


Here is a blog that I MEANT to post ages ago, but evidently I never did. At least I can't find it!  This recipe came from one of my first readers and has become an all time delicious favorite! Thanks Kathleen!
I never imagined that writing Ketones Aren't From Motown would open a whole new world of friends for me!  It's really exciting to share in the victory with my new friends ~ to hear and watch how ketosis is helping them shed unwanted pounds. I found this recipe on one of my new Ketone Friend's Facebook page. It's really easy, very tasty and I think sophisticated enough to serve at a fancy brunch or tea. This recipe is for one serving so just multiply it by the number of people or servings you wish to serve.

1 slice deli cut ham
1 large egg
1 Tbsp shredded Havarti dill cheese or cheese of choice
1 tsp sliced green onion
Dash of paprika, salt & pepper

Preheat oven to 350.  Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Place ham in muffin cup, 'tucking' it so that it forms a cup.  Crack egg in to ham cup and sprinkle with cheese and seasonings. Top with green onion and bake for 15-20 minutes, until they 're just a little 'jiggly' when the pan is moved. I had considered topping these with Hollandaise sauce but with the Havarti dill cheese they had a wonderful flavor and didn't need anything else.

237 calories
3 carbs
16 fats
18 proteins
0 fibers




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this please leave a comment to encourage others to read it!