Monday, February 23, 2015

Women's Panties - A Taboo Subject?




Women's underwear is a subject that I have never heard discussed among women, but I think the time has come. 

  How on earth is size 7 considered 'Large' and size 8  considered 'Extra Large'?    

Where, in any other women's garment, is size 7 considered Large?  I know that over the years, when downsizing after pregnancy or other weight gain, I have rejoiced at seeing size 7! Many women I know actually make it down to a size 3 but I probably haven't worn that number since I was 11, so to me, size 7 is a victorious goal…until I go to buy undies! I'm thinking of circulating a petition to  Hanes urging them to reconsider their sizing policy...
If I do, will you sign it?
 


1 comment:

  1. Before you were born, there were stores in a 'chain dept. store' that catered to petite women & their jingle referred to sizes "5, 7 & 9"!
    So Hanes is maybe still in the 1950's dress sizes!

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this please leave a comment to encourage others to read it!